Yoga & Meditation Retreat, Sri Lanka
April 4 - May 10| 900$
Yoga & mediation In Sigriya – Lean Inward
If tomorrow is created by the choices we make today, then my friend you and I are making some Fine choices and I can’t wait to meet tomorrow .
Srilanka, as truly beautiful it is, the people are even more beautiful, when i visited Lanka the first time, I experienced Love at its most genuine form . I am sure you will have a a life changing experience at the Yoga and mediation retreat in Sigriya North of Srilanka . Sigriya is knows for its mythological reference in both Indian and Srilanka mythology. Perfect landscaping to Lean Inwards.
Who can attend ?
- The Asana and mediation practice is beginners to intermediate level, anyone who has the will to move can attend .
- You don’t need any prior yoga or meditation experience
- It will be great if you already know your chakras,if not the simple meditation technique will get you started .
What is planned for the 5 day Retreat ?
- Your Asana practice will be twice a day with mediation in the evening sessions . Traditional Hatha practice ,Yoga Nidra, Trataka and Shatkarma ( detoxing )
- Balancing your Yin and Yang through pranayama or conscious breathing.
- During the day you will be learning an integrated healing practice called Magnified Healing , this will be the first Phase workshop . Manuals and certificates are given for the same . You will experience some Buddhist chants and an insight into Sacred geometries .
- Chakra mediation using light, sound, aroma and sacred geometry
- On your arrival you will be given a Schedule so you know when you have leisure time. You can choose to have nature walk or sight seeing and keep this time reflective. Well this is one suggestion. Your old enough to choose what you wanna do . But I highly recommend the quite reflection ( eyes rolling )
- Your diet will be clean, we will even give you easy recipes of yogic foods. So you can make this life style change
- We highly recommend a digital fasting during your 5 days to gain maximum benefit of your retreat time .
What you can expect to take back ?
- The hardest thing today is meeting yourself . Your day sprints by doing doing and more doing . I cannot guarantee this, but Believe you will see Yourself with New eyes .
- You will begin asking the right questions to yourself, am not saying you will prioritise ‘YOU’ all the time but you will at least know the difference
Lets go through some Logistics .
- From the moment you arrive the hospitality partner, The Elephant Hide resort www.cacaohotels.com will handle all logistics . You will arrive on the 4th in Colombo . We will be at the resort towards the evening have an early dinner and get some good sleep .
- The retreat starts on the 5th Morning and we will end on the 9th evening you can choose to do some sight seeing and head back to the airport on the 10th or however you have planned your itinerary. Your sight seeing is covered in the plan, however the tickets or entry fees will be at actuals and borne by you.
What I would like to suggest is that you place an intention to ‘Be’ present, in this I believe, is where the miracles begin.
Who is leading the retreat?
Anupama Conso (Taara): Yoga instructor
Preeti Bedi : Master Teacher Magnified healing
You can always reach us on our Cell number for further info
Register your spot paying $ 400 you can find the payment direction in www.thelotustales.com
The remaining can be payed on arrival in Srilanka
Incase of cancellation a nominal convenience fee will be charged for your refund. However any cancellation 7 days before the retreat will only have a 50% refund. There will be no refund in case your cancelling 24 hours prior. I hope this is reasonable .
If you have reached here I know you will get there. We are both looking forward to seeing you in Colombo.
Namaste : I bow to the Divine in you .